In this skill-based program, you will learn practical tools and strategies to strengthen resiliency and improve decision-making. Based upon the Institute of HeartMath’s research into the physiology of optimal performance with expertise from Lynda Nguyen and Team, you will walk away with concrete practices that increase well-being, mental clarity and emotional stability.
WORKSHOP TOPICS INCLUDE
- The latest findings from optimal-performance research.
- Skills for building resilience in the face of change and uncertainty.
- Intelligent energy self-regulation techniques.
- Closing the gap between who we are at work, home and play.
- How to better access intuition for improved decision-making.
- Practical ideas for easily integrating valuable tools into everyday routines.
Based on more than 20 years of HeartMath’s published, peer-reviewed research on the science of resilience, The Resilience Advantage program provides a powerful skillset and engaging technology to prepare you to thrive in a world of flux, challenge and opportunity. This best-in-class program is used by the US Navy, hospital systems and Fortune 500 companies worldwide.
Lynda Nguyen and Team